|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Radium Medical Aesthetics (RMA or the Company) offers bespoke medical services that is tailored to every individual. RMA understands that everyone is unique and requires personalized solutions to address your needs.
Being at the forefront in the medical aesthetics field, we believe in using an array of latest medical technologies coupled with highly customized ancillary products to bring out the best in you. Our experienced team, led by Dr. Siew Tuck Wah believes in bringing you bold but safe services to address your concerns so as to bring out the confidence in you.
With the expansion of the clinic underway, we are now looking for a suitable person to join us.
The job scope will include:
• Managing the end-to-end process of the e-commerce platform
• Working with the manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns
• Creating vibrant and engaging graphics for marketing materials to drive traffic to the Company
• Developing and distributing of content strategies
• Tracking and analyzing conversions to identify opportunities
• Execute digital marketing campaigns according to our roadmap, including SEO/SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Seeking potential collaboration and tie-ups with other companies
People with the following qualities should apply:
• At least 2 years of experience in creating content using social media and other online platforms
• Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
• Degree or diploma in business or marketing is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Independent worker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Singaporeans and PRs preferred
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars