|Work Location||123 Defu Lane 10|
|Salary Range||SGD 2000 - SGD 0|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
SINGAPOREANS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Apply by emailing email@example.com or call 6221-8858
• Referral incentive;
• No MC incentive;
• Staff discount;
• Medical & dental benefits
• Pick-up and delivery of cakes, dough & other food products from central kitchen to outlets on a daily basis.
• Occasional pick-up and delivery of wines and documentation ensuring accurate capture of what the item/documentation is, who requested the transport of the item, who received the item, and obtaining proper signatures.
• Keep assigned vehicles free from damage, in acceptable condition, and consistently clean in a manner. Ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
• As your vehicle will be a refrigerated truck, you will have to collect the vehicle from our Central Kitchen location at Kovan every day. You will not be allowed to drive the truck home.
• Manage various products and merchandise responsibly while in the act of loading, unloading, or transporting items, ensuring that cargo is properly secured to avoid damage.
• Ad Hoc duties assigned by Management.
• 6 days’ work week, 9am to 6pm including weekends and Public Holidays (44h/wk); OT pay available
• Proven working experience as a delivery driver with valid Class 3 driving license.
• Good driving record with no traffic violations.
• Disciplined, Independent, Positive working attitude.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.