|Salary Range||SGD 2000 - SGD 0|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||3 available|
Apply by emailing email@example.com or call 6221-8858. SINGAPOREANS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Are you enthusiastic about food? Do you love cake? We are looking for outgoing, energetic people to join our crew! Must have a great service mindset and positive energy!
• Provide high quality of customer service to guests
• Follow SOP on food & beverage preparation and order system
• Serving customer of foods and beverage
• Ensure sufficient stocks for daily operations
• Report for duty on time and neatly groomed.
• Perform opening and closing duties.
• Ensure that work stations are set up before the shift commences.
• Have full knowledge of the menu to recommend specific items to guests.
• Maintain cleanliness and housekeeping of work areas.
• Min. 1 year of supervisory experience in the food industry
• Able to interact and work in harmony with colleagues who are from different age/race group.
• Candidate to have Core values of Honesty and integrity in all work related
• Warm and cheerful personality; energetic and highly motivated
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
• Must be able to work overtime occasionally
• Transport allowance (For crew working in Sentosa only)
• Monthly sales incentive;
• Overtime pay;
• Referral incentive;
• No MC incentive;
• Staff discount;
• Good career development;
• Ability to move between brands;
• Medical & dental benefits.
• 5 days work week; 44h/wk
• Work hours anytime between 9:30am - 11:30pm (depending on location)
• Weekly rotating shifts
• Must be able to work weekends/PH
• Multiple locations: Jewel Changi, Orchard & Sentosa (pending)
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.