Apply by emailing email@example.com with a cover letter. Put "Application: Personal Assistant" in the subject line
• Reports to 2 Directors of the company
• Maintain & schedule Directors calendar, meetings and appointments
• Travel arrangements including visa, ticketing, transport and hotel bookings for Directors and team members.
• Performing document control
• Preparation of correspondences and monthly meeting reports
• Taking Minutes in Board meetings
• Arrange all logistics for new joiner & leaver, (email account set-up, workstation set up, mobile devices, access code, telephone directory etc)
• Desk allocation/floor planning for new joiner/leaver/ small moves
• Order and keep track of stationery order for office use.
• Prepare expense claims for Directors and Team members as assigned.
• To perform financial management for the Director accounts and purchase-related processes
• Providing support in managing budget and expenditure for the companies, and assisting in preparing and collating budgets in new financial year.
• Running personal errands
• Other tasks as assigned
EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and conscientious new colleague who seeks opportunities to make a difference. The role, as well as the corporate culture, demands a person with the potential to develop further and who will continually increase and refine his/her capabilities.
• At least diploma holders with minimum 3-4 years Secretarial experience
• Prior experience as personal secretary to corporate executives advantageous
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programmes including MS Excel, Power point & MS Words.
• Orientation to details
• Possess initiative and is a good team-player
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Resourceful and able to work independently
• Pleasant personality
• Well organized
• Good in planning and scheduling
• Efficient and timely
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Initiative, immediacy and efficiency; a can-do attitude
• Adaptable, flexible and very service-minded
• Capable of dealing with senior executives
• Collegiate, hardworking, open, honest and have a genuine interest in working closely with different people
• Demonstrate a professional manner at all times and commitment to the success of the team
Our culture is team orientated and we develop our people to achieve their full potential.