|Work Location||Hong kong|
|Experience Required||7 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance Project|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide 24/7 support and engage quickly and contribute effectively in all customer impacting service issue
• Identify and familiarize with all technology components that support the end to end service
• Review/enhance monitoring/reporting of every component
• Agree, develop and test, fully automated recovery processes
• Fix known service impacting issues
• Improve the decision making and communication process during incident recovery
• Identify and implement medium/longer term architectural improvements
• Lay foundation for industrial/scalable model that can be expanded globally to other key services
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Experience in delivering or supporting digital solutions over a number of years
• Experience working in relevant environment/s and role i.e. Solutions Design/Deployment in digital technologies
• Ability to derive and execute quick recovery approach/action during critical system outage/degradation incident
• Ability to collaborate with development and operations engineers to ensure solutions adhere to principles and direction set
• Ability to convey thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually with the capability to adapt verbal and written communications to the appropriate audience
• Approachable manner and be a supportive team member with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, fun, fast paced Agile environment
• Capability to influence and champion new ideas and technical design within the organization
• Personal maturity and confidence to listen, reflect and adapt upon what others communicate to you
• An abundance of drive, motivation, determination, dedication, resiliency, honesty and enthusiasm
• Culturally awareness and sensitivity
• Flexibility and composed under pressure
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Enterprise Integration technologies such as MuleSoft ESB/MQ/WebServices etc.
• Experience of API and service based architectures using SOAP, REST APIs, micro-services and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
• Experience in deploying and supported Dynamic content web sites using Adobe Experience Manager
Tools / Methodologies
• CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
• PaaS/IaaS – OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure & Cloudbees
• DevOps processes and experience
• Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD, ATDD and TDD
• Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars