|Salary Range||SGD 5000 - SGD 7000|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||4 available|
• Design and implement databases with high availability and resiliency in accordance to end users information needs and views
• Design and implement for fast recovery and backup of data
• Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
• Perform regular checks and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
• Electing features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
● Proven working experience as a Database administrator and with some experience as a Data Scientist
● Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
● Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
● Familiar with tools for creating rich visualisations, such as PowerBI, Tableau
● Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
● Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
● Great communication skills
● Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive
● Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra
● Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
● Good scripting and programming skills
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars
Workers have the flexibility to choose where they want to work from now on.
The job market is also softening.