• Design, implement, deploy and manage the software and service Infrastructure
• Identify security loopholes in the services and systems and provide permanent solutions
• Design, implement and deploy automated tools for Continuous integration and delivery
• Design and implement automated and secure solutions that are effective in monitoring of threats, vulnerabilities
• Provide advice and guidance to the Team on security best practices, in developing, adopting and enforcing security standards within the organization.
• Ensure security best practices are followed at every level and provide solution to improve existing process
• Identify manual processes and improve them through automation.
• 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing security systems.
• Strong understanding of Windows, Linux and Network security
• Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
• Strong skills in at least one or more scripting language; Perl, Python, Go, or Shell
• Passionate about security, enjoy challenges and maintain up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging security threats and various security technologies.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
• Experienced with one or more cloud technologies AWS, Google, Azure.
• Experienced in implementing and managing HIDS/NIDS, FIM, SIEM solutions.
• Experienced with directory services and single-sign-on solutions.
• Experienced with vulnerability management, patching automation and understanding of VA/PT techniques
• Knowledge of PDPA, information security standards like ISO 27001, PCI-DSS will be an added advantage