|Salary Range||SGD 600 - SGD 1000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
PRODUCT DESIGN INTERN
If would like to experience the process of building a product from scratch, take ownership of releasing new features, and see the tangible impact of your actions – this position is perfect for you.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. Expect to work directly with the founders to build a product that can change the lives and career paths of millions of millennials all over Asia.
What you can expect to work on:
• Gather user feedback: Conduct user interviews with employers and jobseekers to understand how we can improve the user experience and better address their needs. Translate insights from user interviews into product features or iterations. Ideate on solutions to solve user challenges.
• UI / UX design: Design effective and user-friendly product screens across desktop and mobile devices.
• Manage end-to-end implementation process: Work closely with our tech team to ensure product design and requirements are clearly communicated.
• Product testing: Ensure that the end-product is consistent with product design and meets the business goals and user needs.
Key skills that you’ll pick up:
• Product management and managing a product roadmap
• Master widely used industry tools for product design, including Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
• User interview skills
• Effective communication with engineering team
• Lean Startup methodology and the build-measure-learn loop
What we’re looking for:
• Experience working with Sketch: You’ve designed user interfaces using Sketch in school projects / past internships. You can design clean user interfaces across multiple devices with an emphasis on the end-user’s interaction with the product. If you have no prior experience with Sketch, experience with Photoshop will be useful.
• Understand UI/UX design principles: Here’s a quick primer – https://link.medium.com/UV0bT95SoY
• Basic front-end development: You are familiar with Chrome developer tools and have a basic knowledge of CSS.
• Strong communication skills: You are able to conduct user interviews independently. And can effectively communicate your design and rationale with the team.
• Eager to learn: It’s alright if you don’t have much experience or don’t meet any of the above. If you have the eagerness to learn, you’ll go the extra mile to pick up the required skills, proactively ask questions, and work at it until you get things right.
• Ability to learn fast: You just need to be briefed once and you’re ready to go. If you don’t know how to do something, you’re usually able to figure it out on your own fairly quickly, or can pick it up after some quick explanations.
• Attention to detail: You know it when a full-stop is missing, or if the font size is off by 2 pts.
• Goal-oriented: You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership of a goal, and will do what it takes to achieve the goal.
• Singaporean, PR or have a valid work authorisation: TalentTribe is not able to provide work sponsorship visas for applicants.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew?
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your updated resume
2. Portfolio of any school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
3. Include your answers to these two questions:
a. How many months of internship are you looking for? (If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well)
b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.