|Salary Range||IDR 10 - IDR 15|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
TalentTribe is looking for a lead full-stack web developer to work closely with the founders to build and grow our career discovery platform for millennials. This role is based in our Batam office.
Here’s what you’ll get to do in this role:
• Lead product development: Understand the company’s product vision and lead the development and implementation of the product development roadmap. Participate actively in the development process as a team leader and lead developer.
• Write efficient and clean code: Full-stack development (React and NodeJS). Develop beautiful, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices & screen resolutions, based on wireframes. Design and build the web platform, third-party data integration, API & backend systems.
• Develop & establish best practices: Train members in the scrum team on software development design and frameworks. Maintain proper source code version control within the development team in accordance to established best practices.
• Lead code reviews: Identify mistakes in the development phase that will reduce product vulnerabilities and improve the quality of the software.
• Software testing & troubleshooting: Build automated tests and unit tests. Measure, diagnose and improve product performance.
We are looking for people who have:
• Proficiency in Node.js
• Experience in Firebase
• Knowledge in deployment for major cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Competence in unit testing
• Knowledge of terminal and Unix systems
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Experience in Redux application state management
• Ability to learn fast independently and act fast
• Ability to communicate between the business side and tech side
• Ability to translate business needs into product requirements
If you’ve decided to apply…
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Lead Developer Application – TalentTribe”.
• Portfolio of past products you’ve shipped or open source projects
• Indication of your available start date
Applicants will be processed on an ongoing basis. Shortlisted candidates should hear back within 1 – 2 weeks. Unsuccessful candidates may not be notified.
Get to know us: We’re TalentTribe.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. See what it’s like to work at different companies, even before you apply.
Read more about our story here: https://vulcanpost.com/605974/talentribe-helping-singapore-millennials-find-jobs/
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.
The funding amount was undisclosed.