|Salary Range||SGD 600 - SGD 1000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
CONTENT STRATEGY & COPYWRITING INTERN
If you are passionate about content writing, brand storytelling and ideating on new content angles, this position is perfect for you. Expect to work directly with the company founders and be immersed in start-up life of a start-up.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help Millennials like yourself discover a career you’ll love. Get an inside look into different companies and careers, on our website. See what it is like to work there, even before applying.
What you can expect to work on:
• Create useful, relevant and viral career content for Singaporeans. Generate fresh and relevant article ideas for our career blog, that resonate with the burning questions of job seekers.
• Grow and manage our Editorial Calendar and network of guest writers from around the world.
• Build your own author portfolio. Write and create insightful career articles for our blog, by planning your content angle, reaching and interviewing industry professionals. Leverage on social media and other growth hacking channels to distribute these content to a wider audience.
• Repurpose the exciting stories of our featured employers like Sephora, TheSmartLocal and SingTel into bite-sized, compelling content on social media. Ideate on strategies to create content that resonates with Millennial job-seekers, with potential for virality.
• Create engaging, keyword-laced content on our website for SEO.
• Brainstorm, ideate and lead the implementation of new content angles / lead generation growth hacks for TalentTribe, to reach and attract a larger base of followers.
Key skills that you’ll pick up:
• Content marketing strategies
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Editorial calendar management
• Pick up career and job search hacks that’s beneficial to your career in the longer run
What we’re looking for:
• Preference for candidates with prior content writing or advertising experience: No fancy writing or language required. Just simple articles that entice us to read to the end.
• Able to write compelling copy: A candid and conversational tone, that resonates with Millennial readers and entices readers to engage with our content.
• Good command of written English: No grammar errors, etc. Best if you’re already able to write compelling copy, such that we can value add to you and work you towards leading more exciting projects.
• Creative: Come with ideas on how you plan to start your content research to generate new article ideas and deliver a good article laced with actionable tips and takeaways.
• Resourceful: In reaching and interviewing industry professionals, and drawing insights from these interviews to produce great reads for our career blog.
• Able to work independently: From interviewing cold leads, to creating content articles and generating new content angles and ideas.
• Attention to detail: You are sensitive to missing full-stops and font-sizes that are off by even 2 pts.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew?
Send the following to email@example.com:
1. Your updated resume
2. Portfolio of any school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
3. Include your answers to these two questions:
a. How many months of internship are you looking for? (If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well)
b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / full-time positions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to explore further.
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.