If you are passionate about content writing, content development and ideating on effective marketing acquisition strategies, this position is perfect for you. Expect to work directly with the company founders and be immersed in the start-up life.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help Millennials like yourself discover a career you’ll love. Get an inside look into different companies and careers, on our website. See photos of their office space, employees sharing about the culture and day-to-day work – even before you apply.
What you can expect to work on:
Take ownership of driving user acquisition – your goal is to build an early-career jobseeker community on Telegram, and grow the Telegram channel followers.
• Develop content that will resonate with and add value to a community of early-career jobseekers on the Telegram channel.
• Refine and improve the overall content strategy for the Telegram channel, from the type of content to frequency and visuals, based on real-time feedback from our community.
• Test and create effective acquisition strategies to grow Telegram channel followers. Leverage all available online & offline channels to attract more millennial jobseekers to our Telegram channel.
• Develop strategies to engage millennial jobseekers in our community – to increase the proportion of jobseekers who actively share their career problems with us; and to nurture word-of-mouth referrals.
• Work towards venturing beyond Telegram, into content production for insightful blog articles, Facebook / Instagram advertising, and Search Engine Optimisation over the course of your internship – based on the skills and performance you’ve demonstrated and your personal interests.
Key skills that you’ll pick up:
• Latest content creation techniques – stay ahead of the curve
• Community building
• Social messaging marketing
• Content marketing strategies
• Editorial calendar management
• Pick up career and job search hacks that’s beneficial to your career in the longer run
What we’re looking for:
• Preference for candidates with prior experience in growing a channel: This could be Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, for a school event, etc. We don’t just care about the results, but would love for you to walk us through what you did to acquire your target audience, and what worked or didn’t.
• Attuned to what millennial jobseekers are interested in: including actionable career advice, job opportunities they would want to apply for, and challenges faced.
• Resourceful and creative: To uncover successful acquisition strategies of other Telegram channels or existing trends we can leverage on, to grow our channel followers exponentially. Come with ideas on (1) content articles / angles / opportunities you’re excited to share with the community or (2) effective acquisition strategies that you believe will drive traffic.
• Able to work independently: From creating content that resonates with the community, to refining the overall content strategy based on real-time data, and generating new, scalable content angles & ideas.
• Able to write compelling copy: A candid and conversational tone, that resonates with Millennial readers and entices readers to engage with our content.
• Good command of written English: No grammar errors, etc. Best if you’re already able to write compelling copy, such that we can value add to you and work you towards leading more exciting projects.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew?
Send the following to email@example.com:
1. Your updated resume
2. Portfolio of any school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
3. Include your answers to these two questions:
a. How many months of internship are you looking for? (If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well)
b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / full-time positions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to explore further.