If would like to experience the process of building a product from scratch, take ownership of releasing new features, and see the tangible impact of your actions – this position is perfect for you.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. Expect to work directly with the founders to build a product that can change the lives and career paths of millions of millennials all over Asia.
What you can expect to work on:
• Take charge of the product roadmap: Develop strategy and roadmap for future new/existing platform features and internal systems to fulfil user requirements. Translate product strategies and data insights into actionable product requirements.
• Manage overall product development: Work closely with our tech team to scope and prioritise product development based on business and users impact. Ensure product design and requirements are clearly communicated. Manage project deadlines and ensure product development is on track.
• Drive growth: Build growth loops into the product based on learnings from existing user activity, to optimise the product for conversion & retention of users.
• Define metrics and KPI: To measure the success of new product features. Track and analyse metrics to draw actionable insights.
• Analyse data to uncover user behaviour: Hunt for insights in data collected from various sources and research to develop continuous actionable improvements to drive growth and improve customer experience.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer and user experience: Conduct user interviews with employers and jobseekers to understand how they are interacting with our site and user feedback, to improve the user experience and better address their needs. Translate insights from user interviews into product features or iterations. Ideate on solutions to solve user challenges.
• Product testing: Ensure that the end-product is consistent with product design and meets the business goals and user needs. Ensure continuous app improvement through A/B testing of new features and different UI/UX designs.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in product management: You’ve managed the end-to-end implementation of a product, run a product roadmap, worked with engineers before, and understand the high-level and nitty gritties of product management.
• Experience in UI/UX: You understand UI/UX design principles, how to develop effective and easy-to-use experiences. Experience with visual design, principles of UI design, layouts, graphics development, typography, colour design theory