Equidius Services Pte Ltd is a start up and we welcome young and energetic team to join us in creating legacy in healthcare and benefits industry.
Equidius, a forward-thinking employees benefits solutions provider that focuses on health and wellness benefits. We help our clients by:
1. Managing their regional health and wellness benefits program (Eqbenefits ™) with the support of our medical, dental, wellness and commercial partners.
2. Utilizing smart Medical Technology to provide quality and cost-effective healthcare consulting solutions.
- Handling members and corporate client enquiries about our benefits and rewards program
- FAQ and training will be provided
- Handling product Redemption and membership subscription enquiries
- Manage enquiries through calls, chat bot and emails
- Singaporean only
- A Level or Diploma preferred, candidates without A Level or Diploma can still apply
- At least 1 year Customer Service experience
- Candidates who are effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin will have an advantage
- Sociable and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidates with experience in employee benefits and membership services will have an advantage
- Full Time/Contract/Part Time
- Shift work if required
- Location: CBD (Tanjong Pagar)
- 5 days’ work week
- Office hour (9am - 6pm)
- Staff incentives
- Performance bonus
How to apply
Interested candidates can send a copy of your updated Resume in MS Word format (including your Current and Expected salary with a recent photo attached) to Equidius team (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified.