|Salary Range||SGD 4500 - SGD 5000|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
General Marketing duties:
• Generate gate activity reports & pivot table on weekly/ bi monthly/ monthly basis.
• Generate inventory reports on a weekly basis.
• Generate pending repair approval list.
• Check on outstanding bookings and liaise with customers for their pick-up plan on a weekly basis.
• Updating of contract terms in COTW for lease and one-way deals.
• To ensure that terms on the contract are correct and confirmed all’s in order before forwarding to customer.
• Assist to liaise for release reference for new bookings.
• Updating of one-way codes/ credit limits on a regular basis.
General Office administration duties:
• Liaising with accountants for monthly payroll and office expenses.
• Liaising with auditors/HQ tax colleagues for tax issues when required.
• Application for employment pass renewals when applicable.
• Recording and updating of annual leave/ medical leave & claims/ reimbursements.
• Booking of hotels for overseas guests.
• Preparing of monthly expenses report and record invoices/issue payment vouchers.
• Check through monthly staff claims.
• Updating of staff movement for insurance coverage with Aviva whenever required.
• NS Claims/ Childcare leave claims.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build and maintain good customer and vendor relations.
• Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Pro-active attitude on solving queries.
• Good administrative skills and knowledge of Outlook / Excel
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.