|Salary Range||SGD 4500 - SGD 5000|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
General Marketing duties:
• Generate gate activity reports & pivot table on weekly/ bi monthly/ monthly basis.
• Generate inventory reports on a weekly basis.
• Generate pending repair approval list.
• Check on outstanding bookings and liaise with customers for their pick-up plan on a weekly basis.
• Updating of contract terms in COTW for lease and one-way deals.
• To ensure that terms on the contract are correct and confirmed all’s in order before forwarding to customer.
• Assist to liaise for release reference for new bookings.
• Updating of one-way codes/ credit limits on a regular basis.
General Office administration duties:
• Liaising with accountants for monthly payroll and office expenses.
• Liaising with auditors/HQ tax colleagues for tax issues when required.
• Application for employment pass renewals when applicable.
• Recording and updating of annual leave/ medical leave & claims/ reimbursements.
• Booking of hotels for overseas guests.
• Preparing of monthly expenses report and record invoices/issue payment vouchers.
• Check through monthly staff claims.
• Updating of staff movement for insurance coverage with Aviva whenever required.
• NS Claims/ Childcare leave claims.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build and maintain good customer and vendor relations.
• Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Pro-active attitude on solving queries.
• Good administrative skills and knowledge of Outlook / Excel
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars
Workers have the flexibility to choose where they want to work from now on.
The job market is also softening.