The Lead Pharmacist role will be crucial in developing the pharmacy systems and processes at Adam’s and change the way individuals gain access to their healthcare needs today. The nature of our products requires us to adapt to the ever-changing healthcare landscape and handle very confidential patient information. We are always learning and are always open to implementing technological advances into our products. As such, we need everyone at Adam’s to be open-minded, resourceful, collaborative and passionate about building the next frontier for healthcare in Southeast Asia.
As the Lead Pharmacist, you will help shape the fundamentals of the pharmacy team, be a key resource for our research and product development, and will also have the chance to develop the culture of our company to help build a workplace that you are excited and proud to work in. Your major responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Dealing with health regulatory bodies to ensure compliance to regulatory standards
- Managing drug dispensary to ensure correct prescription by doctors
- Overseeing operational effectiveness to manage user’s monthly replenishment with valid prescription
- Taking charge of drug inventory to maintain stock levels
- Serving as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, side effects and dosage
- General administrative duties such as filing of patients report, etc.
At Adam’s, we are always striving towards a healthcare system that is easily accessible and affordable to those that need them, and we could use your help in achieving that. We’re looking for exciting talent with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology or equivalent
- A registered pharmacist with the Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Excellent clinical and patient care competencies
- Broad knowledge of retail pharmacy and regulations to serve as a resource for knowledge
- Solution-oriented, resourceful and independent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business planning competencies with a passion for people and service
We look forward to chatting with people who are excited to work hand-in-hand with us to revolutionize healthcare. Hit us up for more specific details or if you're interested to learn more about what we're up to — we're always happy to chat.