|Work Location||Suntec City Mall Tower 4|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||10 available|
• Responsible for food preparation and cook dishes according to restaurant’s standards of quality and recipes.
• Ensure food handling and hygiene regulations are in accordance with NEA standards.
• Able to perform hot and/or cold kitchen food preparations.
• Keeping the kitchen and equipment clean and in good working conditions.
• Minimum 1 year relevant working experience.
• Good work ethic, attention to detail and ability to communicate with all level of staff.
• Keen and fast learner
• A good team player with positive work attitude
• Able to work in a dynamic & fast paced restaurants.
• Can start work immediately.
Interested applicants please send in a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stating work experiences and duties, reason for leaving each employment, last drawn and expected salary as well as date of availability.
40% of Filipino consumers are using contactless payments.
Your startup won’t be able to thrive without them.
Further solidifying their economy and international presence.
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.