|Work Location||Toa Payoh, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 1800 — SGD 2500 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
• Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, chat, social media and other online platforms.
• To be able to handle multiple concurrent chat and email interactions while addressing frequent start and stops from incoming phone calls, emails, social media interactions and other online platforms.
• Identifying correcting and advising on technical issues in the customer’s computer, mobile app and/or video game console.
• Identifying trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
• Work on weekends and public holidays with a fixed schedule.
• Proficient in both verbal and written communication skills in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English.
• Ability to communicate Chinese via email/chat/phone (required to liaise with Chinese-speaking customers).
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service quality utilizing soft skills.
• Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-depth gaming and smartphone/apps/PC/console troubleshooting support.
• Ability to solve and analyse information accurately with appropriate speed and guidelines.
• Team player.
• Those with strong interest in games are preferred.
Pole To Win (PTW) is the premier global provider of outsourced quality assurance, engineering, customer experience, translation, localization, interactive voice