|Work Location||Toa Payoh, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 1800 — SGD 2500 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
• Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via email, chat, social media and other online platforms.
• To be able to handle multiple concurrent chat and email, outbound calls interactions while addressing frequent start and stops from emails, social media interactions and other online platforms.
• Identifying correcting and advising on technical issues in the customer’s computer, mobile app and/or video game console.
• Identifying trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
• Escalating real-time issues to client/supervisor.S
• Translate Japanese to English and vice versa
• Report and minutes writing in Japanese and/or English
• English (fluent/native), Japanese (preferably candidate with JLPT N3 and above or an equivalent level )
• Requires to work on weekends and public holidays with a fixed schedule.
• Strong in both written and communicating in English and Japanese - in order to liaise with Japanese speaking associates
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service quality utilizing soft skills
• Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-depth gaming and PC/console troubleshooting support
• Ability to solve and analyse information accurately with appropriate speed and guidelines
• Team player
• Those with strong interest in games are preferred but we do welcome fresh graduates or those without customer service experience and gaming experience
Pole To Win (PTW) is the premier global provider of outsourced quality assurance, engineering, customer experience, translation, localization, interactive voice