We are looking to hire a Legal Secretary and a Junior Paralegal!
If you have 1-3 years of experience, are enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated, Applied Compliance Technologies is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
• Provide administrative support including filing, photocopy, filling up forms, scheduling of meetings etc
• Maintain filing systems and records
• Review and draft a broad range of agreements
• Liaise with third parties on company matters
• Research on laws and regulations in different markets
• Translation of legal documents (English <> Chinese)
• Ad-hoc matters and stakeholder assistance where required
• 1-3 years secretarial experience, preferably in legal firm or part of an in-house legal team at a reputable organisation
• Formal secretarial training with high school degree is preferable and/or possess a Law Degree (Paralegal position)
• Experience in Tech/FinTech and Finance is an advantage but not a must
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Patient, highly organised, great attention to details, good prioritization skills, flexible, team player, enthusiastic and highly motived
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility
• Graduates may be considered
• No visa sponsorship – must be legally entitled to work in Singapore
WHAT WE OFFER
• Equal Opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Start-up environment: fun, fast-paced, innovative and exciting
• Opportunity for development and involvement in other areas of the business