• Assist Sales Team in providing customers with information regarding products, prices, availability, product use, order status, promotional programs, and other related information to ensure customers are aware of our products and services;
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signing to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
• Contact regular and prospective customers to inform new products, explain product features and solicit orders;
• Assist Sales Team with Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract term, warranties, and delivery dates
• Enter orders into CRM system and ensure timely and accurate processing of orders.
• Recommend products to customers based on Sales Analysis;
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogues;
• Maintain customer documentation including account maintenance (files, customer master, correspondence and profiles) to enable timely and appropriate response to customer issues and inquiries.
Skills and Experience Required:
• A high school diploma or equivalent;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Bilingual in Chinese and English
• Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behavior and being aware of others’ reaction and understand why they react as they do;
• Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
Competencies (in order of importance):
• Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Dependability – joh requires being reliable, dependable and responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
• Initiative – job requires a willingness to take on responsibility and challenges.
• Stress Tolerance – job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Persistence – job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
Line of Communication:
You will be reporting to General Manager for day to day sales activities.
• This is full-time position. Working hour 8.30am to 5.30pm.
• Require to travel occasionally.