Stylinity Go2Buy is an influencer marketing platform that empowers brands and retailers to run fully-automated campaigns with top bloggers and social media influencers. Unlock the power of native content marketing with easy-to-use tools that help create, share, track, and analyze shoppable content across a variety of marketing touchpoints. We’re more than just an ordinary digital marketing agency - join us in disrupting the influencer marketing industry through our innovation in technology and data driven activations.
We are looking for a high-energy and self-driven Account Executive who loves to be part of the fashion-tech industry to join our team. You will play a key role in the execution of end-to-end campaign strategy and activities that support our clients’ business objectives across multiple relevant channels, including digital, social, paid media, and events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns, employing a mix of creative strategies, including multi-channel digital programs, content marketing, and social media.
- Strong project management skills to oversee and manage multiple influencer marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Handle day-to-day liaison with influencers and brands.
- Analyze the results and performance of marketing campaigns, identifying trends and insights to create data-backed campaign reports for our clients.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content for marketing initiatives such as case studies, videos, and reports to build understanding and awareness in our potential clients.
- Work with the tech team to evaluate Go2Buy platform and user feedback.
- Proactively solve problems and be ready to take on additional responsibilities as they come up.
- Background in business management and marketing is a plus.
- Experience working in digital marketing and/or accounts management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical; experience working with marketing data is preferred.
- Start-up mentality - thrillseekers with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges with an “all hands on deck” mindset when solving problems.
Note: The successful candidate will go through a 6-months probation period in Singapore.