|Salary Range||SGD 600 — SGD 1200 monthly|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
This internship programme will provide successful applicants with an opportunity to be exposed to startup and investment environment. The role includes:
- Development of graphics for branding, sales and marketing collaterals
- Managing the company's social media platforms
- Organizing and executing of events
- Assist with liaising with startup throughout the onboarding process, from conceptualization to production.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Currently a student/recent graduate in any IHL (NAFA, SOTA, Polytechnics, Universities)
- Keen interest in the startup and investment environment
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and outspoken
- Preferably good IT skills including proficiency with software such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Offices
- Proficiency in creative writing would be preferred
Internship Programme Opening
- May 2019 - August 2019 (10 weeks minimum)
- August 2019 - November 2019 (12 weeks minimum)
FundedHere is the first registered equity and lending-based crowdfunding platform for promising businesses in Asia, issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). FundedHere has built an ecosystem for both investors and businesses, leveraging on Singapore as a springboard for the rest of Asia.