|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 500 — MYR 1500 monthly|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Working in our Kuala Lumpur office across a range of projects, you will be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to ensure client projects proceed efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, document formatting, content moderation as well as other general tasks. Your primary responsibilities will include routine daily tasks such as:
- Executing project tasks and controls.
- Conducting detailed quality checks.
- Assisting remote team members with their problems and/or questions via our internal communication platform
- Ensuring all project administration tasks are completed in accordance with customer and internal processes and governance
- Providing general support to the Client Success Manager and carrying out other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Working hours 9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays
- No Weekend/Night shifts.
- This is NOT a position that you can work remotely.
- Minimum contract period 4 months.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Fast learner, self-driven and results oriented, doing what it takes to meet targets.
- High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent "can do" working attitude.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities with efficient time management skills, able to multitask and manage one's own time.
- Resourcefulness, always looking for and trying different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
- Good spoken and written English. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage!
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including telephone manners and manners in general!
- Technically savvy, excellent internet research and navigation skills, high proficiency with spreadsheets, and typing skills like a pro (min 35 wpm). Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree
Driving productivity through outsourcing
We help businesses focus on higher value tasks by taking over their tedious day-to-day operational jobs. We handle this through our 1500+ strong curated taskforce that are managed by our Project Managers. Clients have ease of mind as they save time from managing while experiencing a 75% increase in productivity. Tasks include: - Receipt Reviewing - Image Moderation - Training AI/Machine Learning - Database Cleaning - Data Entry - Online Support