|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 3000 — MYR 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As the Brand Manager, you are in charge of finding ways to promote the Supahands brand within the company and our target markets. You are the main champion of all things purple and positive and you are responsible for ensuring that brand integrity is maintained throughout everything that Supahands creates and communicates, both internally and externally.
- Be an expert in Supahands’ brand across all market and protect our brand’s DNA across different channels
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to come up with different strategies to position the brand as a leading figure in the AI industry globally
- Ideate and execute strategies to cement the brand’s voice and culture internally across the company
- Adhere to, improve on and implement brand guidelines across all Marketing & Sales-related collateral
- Analyze Supahands’ brand performance objectively and prepare reports with suggestions for improvement to the Head of Marketing
Integrate relevant content pieces with branding campaigns to drive up demand.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties from time-to-time
- Work with different teams and stakeholders to ensure the brand’s messaging and consistency
You Should Come With
- 2-3 years of branding experience
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Can manage multiple projects whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Meticulous and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Have an interest in the tech sector, especially in Artificial Intelligence.
- Disciplined and can be trusted to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The unique ability to fuze creativity and strategy in order to hit KPIs
- The ability to inspire and rally others to be on board with your ideas
Driving productivity through outsourcing
We help businesses focus on higher value tasks by taking over their tedious day-to-day operational jobs. We handle this through our 1500+ strong curated taskforce that are managed by our Project Managers. Clients have ease of mind as they save time from managing while experiencing a 75% increase in productivity. Tasks include: - Receipt Reviewing - Image Moderation - Training AI/Machine Learning - Database Cleaning - Data Entry - Online Support