|Salary Range||SGD 2500 — SGD 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle and support all accounting matters within the organization.
• Work closely with the Account team to ensure smooth operation of all account matters.
• Input accounting data into the inhouse accounting system with speed and accuracy.
• Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
• Plan, organize and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
• Other ad-hoc request as assigned by the management.
• Minimum Diploma in related field
• Entry level or with 1 years of relevant experience
• Exposure with Food & Beverage (F&B) industry will be an added advantage
• Able to maintain close and effective personal working relationships at all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Ability to work independently, with little supervision, resourceful, meticulous and organized
• Proficient in Microsoft Words / Excel / Power Point
• Able to commence immediately or within short notice will be an added advantage
• We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Bubble Tea Store
The Only Masters in Hand-made Artisan Tea KOI's brand is focused on bringing out the following: selection of raw material, tea-brewing process, precision and consistency, and friendly service.