|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• As the Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for supporting Business Development Manager to generate, lead and manage partnerships, special projects and new businesses to primarily help Malaysia Operations achieve its business objectives.
• To secondarily support Regional BD in a similar capacity.
• These partnerships are intended to secure strategic competitive advantage for Grab, leveraging the joint strength of Grab and partners.
The day-to-day activities:
• Independently generate leads for partnerships, using data analysis and business modelling.
• Manage partnership relationships, including effectively navigating partners’ organizational structures.
• Implement and manage work processes and procedures.
• Independently and amiably handle partnership disputes.
• Manage and track team’s budgets effectively.
• Independently work closely with internal stakeholders, including Marketing and Product team.
The must haves:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field (preferably in business, management or marketing).
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in structuring collaboration terms, securing deals and collaboration campaign.
• Ability to build good relationships with partners and match partners’ needs and organisation resources to grow the Grab Financial business.
• Proficient with data and gathering insights from data to help inform decisions
• Energetic, enthusiastic and calm even in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
• A highly independent individual with excellent team-working skills.
• Excellent time management and communication skills with excellent leadership skills.
• Microsoft Office skills are required (MS. Excel, MS. Word and MS. Powerpoint
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.