|Work Location||Japan, Japan (日本)|
|Salary Range||JPY 5000000 — JPY 6000000 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Job Title: Software Engineer
Work Location: HQ at Tokyo, hiring for nationwide.
• Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
• Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
• Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and conch between technical and business processes.
• Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
• Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
• Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
• Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
• Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
• Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
• Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
• Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
• Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in Computer Science & engineering.
• Business level of English
o Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle).
We can offer you:
• Base Salary: Annually [Fresher’s]
JPY 3,000,000 - 3,240,000
• Base Salary: Annually [Experienced]
JPY 5,000,000 or more
Incentive Bonus: JPY 600,000
Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays.
Leave: 15-day annual paid leave, 6-days annual sick leave
• Health Insurance
• Unemployment Insurance
• Occupational Injury
• Workers Compensation
Probation Period: 6 month
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages. b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages. From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field. We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed. And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.