|Work Location||Japan, Japan (日本)|
|Salary Range||JPY 4000000 — JPY 4500000 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Domestic and overseas sales activities of ceramic substrate, marketing operations
• New customer development / acquisition (Domestic / Oversea)
• Business trip around North America (USA / CANADA / MEXICO)
• Negotiation with overseas customers.
[Department] Sales & Business Development.
[Job type] Sales Representative
[Employment form] Full time employee.
[Work Location] Aichi –ken Gifu shi, Japan
[Nearest Station] Toki-Station.
• Business area - USA / CANADA / Mexico /
• Estimated business trip frequency - About several times a year
• Estimated business trip period - Several days
• English - Native Level
• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N3/N2)
• Familiar with or strong interest in Mechanical field.
• Working experience in a sales department
• JPY 4 Million +
• USD 45k-70k
- Overtime Partial Pay
- Transportation & social insurance are fully covered.
[Working hours] 08:00 to 17:00
• Weekends & National Holidays
• Annual holidays in total: 120 days
[Commuting means] Car commuting only
[How to apply] - Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages. b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages. From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field. We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed. And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.