• Hall · customer service (greetings, taking orders, food and drink distribution, checkout)
• cleaning (dishwashing, cleaning in the store)
• kitchen · cooking
[Training] 50 hours of training
Staffs will be taught how to say greetings, how to serve customers, the contents of the menu, how to cook and so on.
[Employment form] part time job
[Job Type] Customer service/ kitchen staff
• Japanese – Conversational level (JLPT N3)
• An hourly salary of 1,000-1200 JPY (varies depending on the store.)
• The training period is -50 / -100 yen (varies depending on the store.)
[Working hours] 10:00 to 24:00
[Holidays] According to shift table.
[Insurance] Work injury
[Commuting means] Public institutions only (trains, buses).
[How to apply] - Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: