Here at Black Marketing, we employ people with passion and purpose. What is our purpose?
Very simply for Black Marketing, it enables entrepreneurs around the world to achieve their business objectives through LinkedIn.
We do that in a mixture of ways, creating a LinkedIn marketing strategy that could include taking over and managing their profiles, optimising them so that people can find them when they need their service or creating a content marketing strategy which includes, writing short posts, longer thought leadership articles, creating and posting videos, business photos, curated content and infographics right through to social selling through Sales Navigator.
Through Chris J Reed Mastery Masterclasses, we empower everyone from c-suite executives to sales conferences on how they can also achieve their objectives through LinkedIn.
Join our purpose with your passion and help us enable entrepreneurs across the world achieve their professional objectives on LinkedIn.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / MANAGER ROLE (German Speaker)
Switching between multiple hats in a fast-paced environment, your key responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients develop their personal and company brand
- Carry out the onboarding process for new clients and identify their business goals and objectives so as to create a strategic content marketing plan
- Create and submit a monthly content calendar to the clients which include both curated and creative content to be shared on the clients’ profiles
- Generate new business leads for the clients via the LinkedIn platform
- Research and collate industry-relevant content for sharing on behalf of the clients
- Create fresh content that is relevant to the clients’ line of business
- Manage the clients’ accounts by monitoring campaign progress and produce monthly reports for the clients to document profile performance
- Monitor and maintain both the blog schedule and content calendars for your team
- Monitor the weekly statistics reports for your team
- Assist your team with developing content marketing strategies for clients
- Review your team’s monthly client reports before they go out to the clients
This opportunity is for you if:
- You have a real passion for LinkedIn and understand its fantastic business growing potential
- You want to grow your career in the B2B, content marketing arena in a client-focused environment
- You are a self-starter who is enthusiastic about joining a fast-growing team with global clients and huge potential for further growth
- You love to learn about social selling and marketing in a social media environment
Requirements for the role:
- Candidates who have excellent writing and research skills and are fluent in English and German language
- Candidates who have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in blogging/account management
Candidates who have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in team management
- Candidates who have expertise in utilizing LinkedIn as a content-centric, B2B focused social media platform
- Candidates who have a degree/diploma in marketing