Log In / Sign Up
Insignia Ventures closes second VC fund of $200 million.
It is the largest maiden vehicle by a Southeast Asian venture capital firm.
Vivo launches first 5G phone in Malaysia, aimed at business users.
The 5G spectrum is expected to be introduced in 2020 in Malaysia.
Singapore-based Shopmatic acquires SaaS firm CombineSell
The Singapore’s ecommerce company, Shopmatic sets to streamline its online offering from its CombineSell acquisition.
Indonesian insurtech startup, Fuse, raised $2 million from its series A round
Fuse closed $10 million funding in total through the first 3 quarters of 2019.
Malaysia’s 2020 budget includes boosting 5G ecosystem
Malaysia sets its direction towards digital economy.
India's unicorn, Oyo, reminds us of WeWork’s recent blunder
The high growth, high valuation company is expanding worldwide with big investments.
Thailand will host the first Ganja Festival in the world on January 2020
The festival will promote Thailand as the leading Marijuana strains developer.
BEST Inc. is diving into Vietnam’s market with its express delivery solution
The company is expanding its coverage in South East Asia.
Foodpanda's app ratings have dropped from 4* stars to 1* star due to angry users.
Riders went on strike in the past week due the introduction of a new payment scheme.
FashionValet’s Vivy Yusof and LinkedIn’s Olivier Legrand will speak at MaGIC E-Nation
Over 40 big name speakers will share their entrepreneurial insights at the event.
Meet these 8 next-gen high-net-worth entrepreneurs participating in the Innovatif+ Summit this October.
A phenomenal opportunity for new business deals and investment opportunities.
Malaysian Female CEO sells AlkaLife Group to Conglomerate in Korea.
The 32-year old entrepreneur is one of the youngest women from Malaysia with an acquisition.
Get inspired with the speakers at the Innovatif+ Summit in Penang
World-class speakers sharing innovative solutions and methods.
iCARES raises 6-figure Investment lead by TBV Capital and Angel investors.
The company now serves more than 20 communities in Johor Bahru and expanding to more states across Malaysia and Singapore.
Hmlet to expand its co-living operation in Singapore to Japan
MEC will oversee Hmlet’s properties sourcing in Japan.
99.co acquires iProperty.sg and Rumah123 portals to boost growth in SouthEast Asia
The acquisition will catapult 99.co to its target on market leadership.
HSBC to cut 10,000 jobs — the banking industry is facing deep job cut wave
Global economic turmoil frustrates HSBC and other big banks.
Stripe has launched its service in Malaysia — providing faster online business transactions
Interbank FPX as a payment option are currently being tested as well.
Laos ride-hailing app Loca to be featured at the Mekong Innovation conference in Thailand
LOCA was selected to present its final pitch at Mekong Innovative Startups in Tourism (MIST).
Demands for luxury cars rise in China, despite overall declining car sales
10 premium brands such as Mercedes Benz, Volvo, and BMW see sales spike in China this year.
Meet the investors participating in the Innovatif Plus Summit in Penang
For entrepreneurs who are fundraising to scale.
Hong Kong (香港)
Glenoaks Limited is headed by one of the leading international trading companies, who have now established in Hong Kong as an MSO company to target SEA and global markets.
We are looking for a quality candidate to join Glenoaks Limited in Hong Kong.
Scope of activities
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Oversee and manage the company’s major business operations;
• Supervise and manage company’s employees;
• Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets of the company;
• Ensure all the company's Money Services are in line with statutory regulations and legislation;
• Interpret financial information and provide updates and information to business owner;
• Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions of the company;
• Update and implement Money Services’ policies and procedures;
• Maintain a policy manual for smooth running of company’s operation;
• Liaise with local authority including Money Service Supervision Bureau as well as Custom and Excise Department;
• Establish and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has strong background in Hong Kong MSO industry, especially money remittance;
• Is solution orientated problem solver who requires minimum supervision;
• Has professional experience of 5-7 years;
• Preferably Finance diploma / degree holder from a recognized university;
• Has good English written and oral communication skills;
• Has good Cantonese written and oral communication skills (not mandatory but recommended);
• Is disciplined with high professional standards.
What we can offer you:
• Full-time position;
• Compensation benefits: US$4,600- US$5,500 per month;
• A fast paced and challenging MSO environment;
• An opportunity to lead and expand a local MSO company;
• An opportunity to further develop knowledge and experience over local MSO industry;
• All applications are kept strictly confidential;
• Only qualified applicants will receive a response;
• Interview through video call / skype may be conducted for shortlisted candidate(s).
Apply for this Job
7 others viewing this job.