- Maintaining and updating of databases, patron and loan records.
- Preparation of reminders for overdues and outstanding charges.
- Overseeing the maintenance of cleanliness and tidiness of thewhole library.
- Provide administrative support in General Office during school holidays, if required
- Managing library inventory i.e. stock checking, shelf reading.
- GCE ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Certificate or its equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant experience in school library is preferred
$1,400 to $ 1,800 Monthly
Min Year Of Experience