|Work Location||Punggol, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 1400 - SGD 1800|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||3 available|
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating of databases, patron and loan records.
- Preparation of reminders for overdues and outstanding charges.
- Overseeing the maintenance of cleanliness and tidiness of thewhole library.
- Provide administrative support in General Office during school holidays, if required
- Managing library inventory i.e. stock checking, shelf reading.
- GCE ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Certificate or its equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant experience in school library is preferred
$1,400 to $ 1,800 Monthly
Min Year Of Experience
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars
Workers have the flexibility to choose where they want to work from now on.
The job market is also softening.
This comes after worsening ties between the two countries continue to escalate.