|Employment Type||Part Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As a recruitment officier, you will be responsible for the workers onboarding to the company. Starting from the hiring process, selection, work passes application/renewal/termination and issue employment letters.
The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal & communication skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision would be an advantage.
• Posting advertisements on Job Portals
• Performing administrative duties pertaining to recruitment, keeping proper accounts and maintaining proper recruitment database
• Shortlisting and contacting all interviews and arranging subsequent interviews with respective managers
• Actively sourcing for qualified candidates through various means and sources
• Reach out to personal network of friends and acquaintances to source for suitable candidates
• Support any ad-hoc recruitment projects as assigned
• GCE A level/ Diploma from recognized institution and above
• Good interpersonal skills and can speak at least 2 languages (English and Chinese)
• Singaporeans preferred
• Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.