|Work Location||Islandwide Locations Available, Singapore|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Management Trainee, you will be undergoing a training of 12 months
- You will be trained to handle full outlet operations in the first 8 months which includes backend kitchen duties, front end customer services, tea making procedure, product quality assurance, manpower planning and cost controlling.
- For the next 4 months after you have completed the outlet operations training, you will be reassigned to different department in HQ to understand more on inventory management, business development and administrative support functions.
- You will also have the chance to attend training courses that will equip with essential expertise to perform future assigned positions
- Candidates will be assigned a mentor/coach throughout the training to facilitate learning process
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Degree, in any field.
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Be keen to be part of the F&B industry
- Excellent and positive service attitude
- Candidate must be highly motivated, independent and able to multi-task
- A good team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skill
- Able to work shifts, on weekends and public holidays
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Able to commence work in short notice will be an added advantage
Bubble Tea Store
The Only Masters in Hand-made Artisan Tea KOI's brand is focused on bringing out the following: selection of raw material, tea-brewing process, precision and consistency, and friendly service.