Title: Project Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Planning for the construction activities and co-ordinate the work with the various sub-contractors and site management team.
• Responsible for the safety of the work activities.
• Execute the approved construction schedules and manage the subcontractors to ensure compliance with project standards, practices and procedures.
• Prepare daily reports and prepare MOS and other site documentations.
• Coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers
• Assist in tender documents, attending tender meetings and follow-up.
• Assist in procurement and liaison with suppliers
• Recognised Degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in underground tunnelling, sewer works.
• Computer skills, good knowledge in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Autocad etc.
Salary Range - $3,500 – $4,500
Interested please contact me at 8126 8624.
Joanne Fan / Recruitment Consultant
EA Registration No. R1551863
Aptiv8 Pte Ltd
(EA License No: 17C8673)