|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
• To market the company’s outsourcing services, account management
• Will be responsible to grow the account and maintain the existing clients.
• Acts as a single point of contact with the clients
• Key activities will include customer liaison, pre/post sales activities and marketing activities
• Build rapport with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities
• Understand clients’ requirements and provide qualified candidates based on their requirements
• Perform fee and contract negotiation with qualified candidates
• Primary point of liaison for on-boarded consultants
• Prepare weekly marketing report and sales projection to Regional Lead
• Responsible for end to end HR activities including recruitment, payroll and employee relations
• To source for candidates and assess their suitability to the vacancy in aspects of required skills, personality and experiences
• Coordinate interview arrangements, conduct interviews and administer testing procedures
• Handle day to day operations and office administrative work
• Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
• Required language(s): Fluent in English, both in writing and verbal communication.
• Strong network and business relationships with key players in ICT market will be an advantage
• Aggressive, independent and have a good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Full-Time position
Telco & ICT
Since 2003, we have been providing telecommunication services to mobile and fixed network telecom operators and vendors. Our expertise lies in telecommunication engineering, construction and maintenance services. We have extensive experience in RF engineering, planning, designing, implementing, optimising and managing telecommunication networks involving all types of communication technologies. To date, we have designed, planned, implemented and optimised over 200 projects in more than 10 countries, from Africa, to the Middle East and SE Asia. Our top managers', being engineers themselves; understand the pressures involved in the world of telecommunications. From the pressures of a network rollout to the intricacies of network design, management and optimisation; we've been there. Through our industry experience, local knowledge, process and technology skills we are able to deliver successful projects to our clients time and again. We have been providing our engineering expertise to all the major telecommunications providers and vendors. Maxis Mobile, Digi Communications, Nokia Siemens Networks, Huawei Technologies, ZTE, Ericsson, YTL Communications, Samsung Communications and Alcatel-Lucent are just some of the industry movers and shakers that have benefitted from our services. Our excellent track record has made us a highly sought after telecommunications engineering provider in this region. What sets us apart from the rest of the field is our in-house training program. Our training programs enhance how we execute and deliver projects by focusing on developing the skills and proficiencies of our people. We make sure our people are given the necessary training to enable them to excel in the diverse areas of engineering required, as well as equipping them with the necessary socio-political skills required to manage and complete projects. Our people are certified engineers and trained professional. The telecommunications industry is constantly evolving. New technologies are being developed at a rapid pace. Let us help you stay competitive in this changing marketplace. Our innovativeness and knowledge make us a viable partner for all your telecommunication needs.