|Work Location||Alexandra Technopark, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 9000 monthly|
|Experience Required||10 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Position: PaCo EPC Lead Engineer
Company: Nokia SG
Payroll: Hexamatics SG
Open to: Singaporean & PR
Contract duration: 6 months + 6 months
• Work with back end PaCo Designing team to verify the correctness and accuracy of High level and Low Level design
• Act as Technical Project Manager by Interfacing with customer for project updates and requirements gathering
• Review and consolidate MME and S/PGW HLD/LLD
• He/She is acting as technical authority across the whole project for EPC related issues
• He/She is assisting Integration Engineers in deploying, configuring and integrating the EPC Solution ( MME and S/PGW)
• He/She will write acceptance test plan to be executed during acceptance test.
• Interface with Project Manager to discuss about schedule and project status
Required skills and experience:
• At least 10 years’ experience in designing/implementing EPC solutions , particularly in the MME and S/PGW space as well as SGSN and GGSN for 3G
• He/She has a proper understanding of the 3GPP standard with all the associated protocols and signalling
• He/She is a good communicator and equipped with persuasive and argumentative skills
• He/She is able to lead and guide one or few Integration Engineers during FAT, deployment and UAT.
• He/She has prior hands on experience on MME and S/PGW.
• Experience on Virtual EPC solution is highly desirable
• Openstack and Heat Template knowledge highly desirable
• He/She possess a fair knowledge of IP
• He/She has a basic end to end knowledge of the overall Mobile networks architecture including PCRF , HSS , and EUTRAN.
• Preferred a recognised certification in the Telecommunication industry
Telco & ICT
Since 2003, we have been providing telecommunication services to mobile and fixed network telecom operators and vendors. Our expertise lies in telecommunication engineering, construction and maintenance services. We have extensive experience in RF engineering, planning, designing, implementing, optimising and managing telecommunication networks involving all types of communication technologies. To date, we have designed, planned, implemented and optimised over 200 projects in more than 10 countries, from Africa, to the Middle East and SE Asia. Our top managers', being engineers themselves; understand the pressures involved in the world of telecommunications. From the pressures of a network rollout to the intricacies of network design, management and optimisation; we've been there. Through our industry experience, local knowledge, process and technology skills we are able to deliver successful projects to our clients time and again. We have been providing our engineering expertise to all the major telecommunications providers and vendors. Maxis Mobile, Digi Communications, Nokia Siemens Networks, Huawei Technologies, ZTE, Ericsson, YTL Communications, Samsung Communications and Alcatel-Lucent are just some of the industry movers and shakers that have benefitted from our services. Our excellent track record has made us a highly sought after telecommunications engineering provider in this region. What sets us apart from the rest of the field is our in-house training program. Our training programs enhance how we execute and deliver projects by focusing on developing the skills and proficiencies of our people. We make sure our people are given the necessary training to enable them to excel in the diverse areas of engineering required, as well as equipping them with the necessary socio-political skills required to manage and complete projects. Our people are certified engineers and trained professional. The telecommunications industry is constantly evolving. New technologies are being developed at a rapid pace. Let us help you stay competitive in this changing marketplace. Our innovativeness and knowledge make us a viable partner for all your telecommunication needs.