|Experience Required||7 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
The Ideal Candidate
You are a highly motivated, bright, dynamic and adaptable individual contributor who thrives in an innovative, performance-oriented environment. Continual learning is everything and you want to be a key contributor in a team full of diverse, experienced technology and business professionals. Deep down you have a passion for life, embrace change and thrive in a creative environment. You understand what motivates customers and team members alike and you find solutions to their problems that are economic, strategic and elegant. How would others that you have worked with describe you? Is this you?
Joining the LEAP team gives you the opportunity to: work on a disruptive product that’s still in its very early stages, solving challenging problems that will revolutionize enterprise computing in the cloud. You’ll work for a hyper-growth company that is focused on creating the highest quality product in the market where your work has direct impact on customers every day.
The LEAP Smart Infrastructure Platform vision is to bring together a collection of cloud-based software products into an integrated offering with a unified experience. The platform requires architecting for growth and to ensure it can operate at high scale, resilience and performance. At the same time, it must be carefully positioned with our customers and able to evolve rapidly in response to their needs.
As the Territory Sales Director, you will be responsible for leading expansion of client base, bringing innovation to the sales process to help accelerate our market growth trajectory. The role is also responsible for account management and developing business growth opportunities by showcasing customers how our solutions can help them drive operational cloud efficiency savings, scalability, reliability and providing cloud security. Additionally, the sales lead will strive to deliver top notch experience with prospective customers, nurturing them into opportunities and ultimately wins.
This role will provide ample opportunities for growth and you must possess drive and ambition to extend your skills into new areas of customer focus that will evolve as part of your role and the growth of the business. You must ensure the company’s ability to deliver the proposed solutions and be able to demonstrate that your work delights our customers by delivering best-in-class Net Promoter Score (NPS) results.
The role is critical to the success of LEAP and will initially be an individual contributor role but has the potential to grow (based on success) to a lead a larger multi-disciplinary team as we scale out. The role is primarily customer- and deal-focused, but it is expected that you will work within the STT ecosystem to assist in the evaluation and execution of the overall business strategy including M&A, deal structuring, technology and business architecture.
• Develop and executes against a focused sales strategy to acquire new business accounts across Customer Segments (Large Enterprise to SME) and Industry Sectors.
• Participate in all aspects of the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction, including earning a Trusted Advisor status with the Customers’ CXO
• Bring new ideas for building new business and creating additional pipeline
• Spearheading business development and provide accurate forecasts to achieve strategic goals
• Review and track key metrics with leadership to ensure transparency and accountability on an ongoing basis
• Leverage relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities
• Build direct relationships with customers and manage all aspects of sales while maximizing their cloud environment operational savings
• Ability to articulate and deliver business content that describe LEAP services and solutions to win customer buy in adoption and holistic proposition towards transformational customer outcomes
• Maintain active engagement with potential customers through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
• Understanding of business development process and is able to overcome objections while correctly position LEAP services that caters to the needs of customers economical cloud environment
Must Have Requirements
• Well-connected network with established relationships with CXOs, industry key stakeholders, for example, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, industry associations, etc)
• Proven experience to succeed in small, agile setups with the capacity to operate independently with a high degree of resourcefulness
• Proven experience selling Cloud, IaaS, SaaS and PaaS services
• Prior experience as a Country Manager or Senior Business Unit leader is a plus
• 7 plus years of proven sales success track record selling to large, complex enterprise organizations as well as large SMEs.
• 3 plus years managing and leading a sales team, preferred.
• Prior success in Cloud, or SaaS sales management.
• Proven successful track record of strategic selling and exceeding quotas
• Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with top tier clients.
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
Good to Have Requirements
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and influencing skills.
• Experience creating bespoke pricing models to maximize revenue across a bundled offering.
• Experience and contacts in the industry particularly CXO relationships.
• Passionate about emerging technologies
• Certifications and/or Training such as Sales Leadership, Funnel Management, CXO Consultative Selling, ideal but not required
• Certifications and/or Training related to Emerging Technology for example, AWS Business Essentials, preferred
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars