|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 4000 - MYR 8000|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Aladdin is seeking a senior UI/UX designer developer to join our matchmaking dating app: Aladdin. At Aladdin, UI/UX designer is an essential part of our product team. You will work in a small team of developers in a fast-changing startup environment. We are currently building out our online dating app to help singles to look for friendship, dating and meaningful relationships with face recognition + AI technology.
We are looking for experienced candidates who want to bring their career to the next level in a rapidly growing industry. You must be a self-starter with a desire to challenge yourself by acquiring new knowledge and skills, as well as a team player that thrives on shared success. You must have keen attention to detail and be driven by production quality and execution.
- Work with the directors and internal stakeholders on the UI/UX and design of the mobile app.
- Translate complex business requirements into storyboards, detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, process flows and sitemaps to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
- Create engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate user needs while meeting project requirements within a responsive design framework.
- Execute all visual design and user interface stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Work with the product team to come up with UX designs and prototypes.
- Communicate effectively in a UX and cross-functional team.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are properly implemented.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and then translate into design deliverables.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and testing.
- Continuously learning on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
Primary Output and Deliverables:
- Prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Detailed user flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
- Ideation sessions with other members of the extended product team
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 4 Years of working experience in the related field is required with a strong design portfolio.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools, e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision are preferred.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with front-end developers and engineers.
- Team Spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world