Description of position
We are seeking a senior enterprise software pre-sales professional to help sell and implement and provide initial support for SUSE products in new and existing customers. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales services in the South West region of Australia, assisting the local territory managers (TMs) in their day-to-day sales interaction and activities with customers.
You will be expected to become a trusted advisor on (SUSE) Linux, Software Define Infrastructure (SDI), Open Source, and related strategies and products in order to provide thought leadership within your region and market.
Place in the organization
This position reports into the Sales Director for the ANZ region and will be located in Melbourne.
• To assist territory managers (TMs) to achieve or exceed the regional sales quota target on a consistent basis.
• To assist TMs to maintain a rolling pipeline of potential sales opportunities that is a multitude of the regional quota target.
• To build SUSE’s image and reputation in targeted enterprise accounts and beyond.
• To provide pre-sales support in providing proof of concepts and initial support in getting SUSE products installed, evaluated and distributed within customers.
• Provide ongoing learning and self-training as to ensure that all SUSE products and services are well understood and covered from a technical perspective.
• To understand the strengths and weaknesses of SUSE’s competitive products and to use these to maximum advantage to sell the SUSE solutions and deliver real value to customers.
• To represent SUSE in a professional manner at all times and to ensure that the company’s interests are uppermost in all dealings and transactions.
• Bookings (quota) performance against regional target.
• Pre-sales effectiveness
• Seamless working relationship with regional TMs
• 12+ years of pre-sales experience supporting enterprise software.
• Minimum of 8 years in direct technical support of enterprise accounts.
• Experience in presenting, supporting and providing proof of concept engagements to medium, large and very large enterprises in the assigned region.
• Strong track record of pre-sales delivery in local market.
• Strong experience with Linux, Software defined infrastructure (SDI) and related technologies required.
• Experience in working with public cloud provider environments like Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.
• Excellent English skills both verbal and in writing, as well as the ability to relay technical concepts.
• Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision within a fast-growing organization.
• A team player who is also able to work on his own when required.
• A leverage-able network of accounts, preferably in the high end of the market is an advantage but not a necessity.
|Salary Range||USD 120000 — USD 170000 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|