|Work Location||Singapore, HarbourFront|
|Salary Range||SGD 80000 - SGD 100000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As the Asia (ASEAN, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong) Field Marketing Manager, you will work to build, evangelize and execute on world-class demand creation and lead generation programs. This role will develop and execute an integrated marketing plan designed to meet or exceed the agreed marketing contribution to Asia pipeline goals. The Asia Field Marketing Manager will work closely with sales management, corporate marketing specialists, partner marketing, product marketing and other team members in a fast paced and rapidly growing market.
Place in the organization:
This position reports into the Head of APJ Marketing in Singapore.
• Work closely with Asia Sales management to develop a 6 monthly rolling field marketing strategy and plan that aligns with corporate and Asia sales goals and includes agreed and measurable targets and objectives
• Design and successfully deliver field marketing programs and activities as part of the plan that leverage the full marketing mix including integrated multi-touch programs, channel and partner (including alliances) marketing, event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
• Manage the follow up, nurturing and flow of marketing qualified leads to sales to meet marketing contribution targets and maximize the return on investment
• Measure and analyse marketing program success and report on program metrics.
• Provide monthly status updates against the agreed Asia marketing targets and objectives to Sales and Marketing Management
• Maintain industry and organizational knowledge of products and services; identify and disseminate market trends to SUSE in support of demand generation.
• Interact with various functional teams / business units to translate the overall business agenda for SUSE (this includes but is not limited to research and creation of innovative marketing tactics, plans, and content designed to increase brand awareness while promoting SUSE products and services and generating demand)
• Successfully manage Asia marketing budget
• 5-8 years of marketing experience in enterprise IT
• Experience in demand creation (online and offline), channel, alliances and field marketing
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales management and sales persons
• Integrated marketing program planning & execution experience
• Experience with sales & marketing automation systems
• Strong project management skills
• Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Tech savviness and internet sophistication preferred with knowledge of (online) marketing channels including Search, SEO, SEA, Social, and Content Marketing.
• Self-starter with proven ability to hit deadlines, work independently, multi-task while working on competing priorities.
• Solid decision making/critical thinking, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for data-driven success are a must.
• Language capability: Fluent English written & spoken required; functional Mandarin, Cantonese is an asset.
• Travel 20%
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars