|Salary Range||SGD 4000 — SGD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
If you’re passionate about innovative real estate and fast pace industries, then we have the job for you! As part our young company's growth, an opportunity has emerged for an experienced real estate investment/asset manager to assist drive real estate expansion needs across South East Asia. Today we have 1 property in Jakarta, but we have plans to expand to more than 12 offices across the region, by 2021. Reporting directly to Sr. Management, you will spearhead the growth and the asset management of the company’s real estate portfolio. This is a broad ranging role covering all asset class including integrated developments, shopping malls, offices, hospitality and any other asset classes.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Formulate and plan the operating/management of real estate as well as develop project acquisition strategies, including deal sourcing and origination.
· Explore joint venture opportunities and / or strategic alliances as directed by the company from time to time.
· Deal structuring which involves an understanding of investments, legal, tax and financial considerations and working/negotiating with both external consultants and in-house team.
· Support the Chief Executive Officer and the deals/investments team in all aspects of property acquisitions, and be responsible for liaising with commercial agents and developers to identify potential new sites and undertake appraisals before putting them forward for consideration.
· Evaluate and structure investment proposals, and conduct market reviews and feasibility studies. Drive and lead negotiation for best pricing and terms and bring the deal(s) to fruition, as well as coordinate with relevant internal and external parties on matters relating to the deal (for new investments or management contracts) or project (for existing assets).
· Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to Senior Management, Board of Directors and Investment Committee are pre-requisites of the job.
· Degree in Real Estate / Finance / Business Administration from leading university with a minimum 5 years of experience with real estate funds/financial institutions/developer/financial advisory firms, particularly in corporate finance & investments in South East Asia
· Strong analytical, research, problem solving, and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead and negotiate transaction
· Proven track record in dealing with international institutional investors/developers will be viewed favourably
· High organizational skills
· Strong time management and negotiating skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Fluent in English
· Competitive salary, commission plans, and benefits
· Working with an international team
· Room for growth as we are expanding fast
· Opportunity to recruit and lead a team
· Community/industry events
· Coaching and training programs to help build employee skills and potential
A bit about us
We are a passionate group, dedicated to a greater cause. We believe we can help companies more effectively enter and scale their business within challenging markets. We’re building a network of service providers, some of the most beautiful office space, and have CSR embedded in our DNA. We’re growing fast and will provide our employees lots of responsibilities and autonomy, and opportunity to grow. There will be a lot of room for testing assumptions, building processes and programs that create operational efficiency and member delight. If you’re a self-starter, passionate about people, and interested in helping to build an exciting company at the earliest stages, you might’ve found your home.
The key to fast growth markets: We, at Greenhouse, help your company to grow with flexible workspaces, breathtaking event venues, and tailored market entry services.
Greenhouse is a lifestyle business services and coworking space catered to international companies looking to enter, and local startups/small businesses looking to scale within fast growing markets. To enable companies find early success in these markets we provide a network of vetted service partners, an active community environment, and professional, collaborative spaces designed to inspire.