This role, will be reporting to Group Operational Procurement Manager
To manage the materials supply from Suppliers, JV partners and any PZC Group sources to ensure that stock is available to satisfy the demand and that all stock level and working capital targets are achieved for your Supply Stream.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
• Min 2-4 years of Experience in supply chain or supply planning
• Experience of working with ERP systems, ideally SAP ECC
• Fluency in English with a strong understanding of Mandarin as a plus (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associate)
• Knowledge of logistics, Incoterm, Letter of Credit
• The ability to work with various cultures
• Review MRP understand the demand trend , handle order fulfilment from OUs
• Prepare Letters of Credit & Bills of Collection, ensuring that transactions comply with ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits UCP600 and that Terms and Conditions are in accordance with both company standard instructions and also with the specific requirements of the country of import. Shipping terms in accordance with current version of International Commercial Terms (Incoterms 2010)
• Manage Nigeria Letters of Credit, from draft presentation through to payment, issuing bank courier information, establishing draft maturity payment dates and forecasting foreign exchange purchases.
• Liaise with suppliers on vendor financing and work with respective Bank and FSS (Shared service) in the payments release
• Manage Service providers and work with Strategic Freight team, local custom, and OUs’ inbound teams to ensure accurate shipping docs and freight rate are compliance
• Review operational performance to suppliers and ensure high customer service levels for continuous improvements contributing to the supply chain roadmap.
• Organize operational reviews with suppliers & OUs for high service deliveries of orders for seamless OUs needs.
• Continuous improvement
o Support & maintain continuous and collaborative improvement initiatives throughout the supply chain.
o Support the Operational Procurement team by undertaking any other operational tasks which are deemed necessary by the Group Supply Chain
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.