|Work Location||singapore east|
|Salary Range||SGD 2000 - SGD 3000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
1. Overall-In-Charge in air conditioning maintenance ventilation system and maintenance
2. Responsible for the daily AC thermal comfort is within the acceptable limit.
3. Schedule all maintenance activities and keeping track of all maintenance works with follow up actions.
4. Ensure all maintenance works are carried out according to prescribed checklist and schedule.
5. Maintain a comprehensive list of standby vendors for cases of emergencies like Chiller system failure etc.
6. Improving the efficiency of the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
7. To provide excellent service to client expectations.
8. To ensure the maintenance programs and rectification jobs are managed by a team of Technical Officers and Technicians efficiently.
9. Providing feasible solution and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
10. Conduct regular inspection of existing aircon system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
11. To ensure all works carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
12. Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other Engineering equivalent, with 3 to 5 years of experience in ACMV Trade
2. Able to guide and troubleshoot ACMV faults.
3. Good communication skills and positive mind set.
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume,
Whatsapp: +65 91861972
RONSEN GROUP INTERNATIONAL (13C6606)
LAZAR VAZHAPPILLY CHRISTO
Personnel EA No.: R1877612
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.