|Salary Range||SGD 2500 - SGD 4000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
TalentTribe is looking for a lead full-stack web developer to build and grow our career discovery platform for millennials. Expect to work closely with the co-founders and be immersed in the life of a start-up, with full autonomy and freedom.
Here’s what you’ll get to do in this role:
• Build & grow a product: Understand how users are using the product & gather user feedback. Translate business needs into product features jobseekers & employers love. Implement and test new features to continuously grow & improve the product.
• Front-end web development (React): Develop beautiful, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices & screen resolutions, based on wireframes.
• Back-end web development (Node.js): Design and build the web platform, third-party data integration, API & backend systems.
• Software testing & troubleshooting: There are always bugs that come up and need fixing. Measure, diagnose and improve product performance.
We are looking for people who have:
• Proficiency in Node.js
• Experience in Firebase
• Knowledge in deployment for major cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Competence in unit testing
• Knowledge of terminal and Unix systems
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Experience in Redux application state management
• Ability to learn fast independently and act fast
As an early-stage start-up, there’s often limited resources & time to provide step-by-step guidance. We’ve had the best experience with team members who’re resourceful, independent & fast learners.
• Ability to communicate between the business side and tech side
• Ability to translate business needs into product requirements
If you’ve decided to apply, send the following documents to email@example.com with the subject title “Lead Developer Application – BEAM x TalentTribe”.
• Portfolio of past products you’ve shipped or any past work that showcase your skills, such as GitHub account
Applications for this role will close on 10 Dec 2018. Applicants will be processed on an ongoing basis. Shortlisted candidates should hear back within 1 – 2 weeks. Unsuccessful candidates may not be notified.
Get to know us: We’re TalentTribe.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. See what it’s like to work at different companies, even before you apply.
This home-grown start-up was founded in Dec 2016 by two SMU graduates who realised that finding a job is not the hard part. Finding a career you love is. Read more about our story here: https://vulcanpost.com/605974/talentribe-helping-singapore-millennials-find-jobs/
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.