Graitch Media is a young media publishing company who runs multiple brands within the outdoor, hobby & health themes. We are based in the UK and have an expert team in launching online publishing resources. Our goal is to help our readers improve quality of life through covering their topics of interest in an engaging and helpful manner.
At this time we are looking for a Content Manager to help us with publishing articles, research and PR. You, our ideal candidate, will be joining a young remote team with core values of strive for learning, dedication to quality and ability to adapt.
- Publishing content on our websites through Wordpress. This includes finding relevant images and videos to complement the articles, improving old articles. Content is written by a team of professional native writers.
- Promote published content on various resources through commenting and answering questions
- Editing images in Photoshop / Canva to produce branded content
- Create and Schedule posts on Facebook & Instagram
- Gathering data from search engines and processing it
- Create and schedule email marketing campaigns
- Support other marketing activities
- Based in Philippines with at least 1 year of working experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal command of English. Ability to communicate clearly.
- Understanding of SEO principles and tactics
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Wordpress, Facebook (Stories), Instagram (Stories), Google Docs/Sheets
- Interest and willingness to learn new topics and tools(we will teach, but you must love learning)
- Clean working ethic, attention to detail, solid (self-)organization skills. Sloppy work will not be tolerated.
- Reliable internet connection and power supply
- Long-term commitment with the right person
- Opportunity to grow & become better at what you do
- Mentorship, continuous learning, empowerment, challenges
- Good salary
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Annual salary increases based on performance
The work schedule is flexible with some regular meetings per week. You will work mostly independently, with weekly meetings. You will be directly mentored by and reporting to the founder of the company. All communication will be done via Slack, all tasks will be in Trello & Asana.
Looking forward to building an awesome team with you!
Fill in our questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/udrX4vub1juhm6tH3
|Salary Range||PHP 15000 — PHP 30000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|