|Work Location||Austria (Salzburg), Austria|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||3 available|
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres. From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company's products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide. For more information visit www.redbullmediahouse.com.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
#Long story short
In this role, you will oversee every stage of a production from initial planning, budgeting, schedules and contract negotiations. You will make sure that productions are executed and delivered smoothly, efficiently, safely, timely and within budget.
Being on-site, you will make sure production processes run efficiently, manage productions and implement new standards and guidelines. You will assess best practices and improve all aspects of production management if needed. Establishing clear lines of communication between content and the supporting departments such as legal, finance and procurement, and supporting the Production Executive in projects is part of this role as well.
You’ll work hand in hand with other departments involved in the production processes and ensure a smooth collaboration and increase efficiency across all along. You will be responsible to develop a strong network of established companies and other talent like new production partners, creative and vendors.
You’ll handle the financial documentation using global templates and the collation of all internal and external financial. You will report to the Production Executive and Finance team on a monthly basis and set up filing and support systems based on the global structure.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Thorough understanding of production, editorial and technical processes involved in the making of a range of programs across various genres
- A track record of delivering successful commissions
- Up to date knowledge of relevant broadcasters and union regulations as well as the legal requirements regarding working hours and duty of care towards personnel
- Current knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulations and associated procedures including Copyright, Data Protection, Public Liability etc. and how to comply with regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Good understanding of media and accounting processes
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Skilled in MS Office
- Problem-solving, precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Diplomacy, sensitivity, resourcefulness and affinity to numbers
- Able to troubleshoot and conceptualize ideas
- Fluent English (written and spoken), any other language is an advantage
Red Bull GmbH
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.