|Work Location||First Subang, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
To assist in the formulation, development and preparation of designs for marketing materials and collaterals (e.g. ads flyers, display buntings, banners, catalogue, menu, company websites & etc.)
To create presentations, mock-ups and various prototypes in relatively short timeframes.
To perform other graphic design related tasks and projects as and when assigned.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Indesign.
* Full-time positions available (5 days work)
* Additional skills in web designing is a plus.
* Meticulous with a good eye for details, creativity and consistency.
* Be able to work independently, responsible, motivated, working with minimum supervision and a good team player.
* Optimistic about new challenges and willing to learn new things.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you think you have the necessary skills, please apply with complete CV, some samples of your work and salary expectations to email@example.com
The salary for this position depends on experience and abilities.
Creative Branding, Design and Marketing Agency.
Comprises of talented artisans and craftsmen creating beautiful brands and bespoke solutions, our diverse range of experience enhances ideas and results required to provide clients with innovative solutions and strategic advice to various marketing challenges and opportunities. We've been helping our clients tell their story with work that is compelling, timeless and authentically engaging.