1. Recruitment content: Participating in the lot project of a major life insurance company, it is a worthwhile job to build services together over the course of a year.
2. Contract type: Temporary staff, duration 1 year.
3. Place of work: Tokyo, Japan.
4. Specific work content:
• Interpretation of TV conference etc. (About 1 hour a day, in the evening from 17: 00 - 18: 00.)
• Translation of materials necessary for the conference.
• Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies. Translation of mail etc.
5. Working hours: 09: 00-18: 00
6. Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
7. Salary: 2500 yen/ per hour.
Monthly Salary - [2500 yen × 8 hours × 22 days] = 440,000 yen
- There is little overtime. Interpreters who are currently working are leaving work at 18:30 to 19:00.
8. Eligibility: (Prerequisite) Japanese-English interpreter experience (over 3 years).
• Expertise is not necessary, but because the project crosses many industries, interpreters and translations of various industries may be shallow so it is better for you to have experienced.
• Those who are motivated to learn in different industries.
PC skills: Basic operations such as Word / Excel
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
|Work Location||Tokyo, Japan|
|Salary Range||JPY 400000 — JPY 440000 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Based in Tokyo, Japan / Japan (日本)
Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce platform
Sales & Marketing
We are an employment agency and a one-stop HR solutions provider
A new startup in the Healthcare/Medical industry.
We help fishkeepers build the aquarium of their dreams
Connecting people. Sharing rides.
Problem Solving for SMEs
Snaphunt is a recruitment platform and we are on a mission to help professionals find jobs they love
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.
BEAMSTART is a Global Community and News Portal for Entrepreneurship. We cover the latest news and bring together a global network of CEOs/founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals.
Connect with the BEAMSTART Entrepreneurship Community from the palm of your hands. Connect with CEOs/Founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities: