|Work Location||Tokyo, Japan, Japan (日本)|
|Salary Range||JPY 400000 — JPY 440000 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
1. Recruitment content: Participating in the lot project of a major life insurance company, it is a worthwhile job to build services together over the course of a year.
2. Contract type: Temporary staff, duration 1 year.
3. Place of work: Tokyo, Japan.
4. Specific work content:
• Interpretation of TV conference etc. (About 1 hour a day, in the evening from 17: 00 - 18: 00.)
• Translation of materials necessary for the conference.
• Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies. Translation of mail etc.
5. Working hours: 09: 00-18: 00
6. Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
7. Salary: 2500 yen/ per hour.
Monthly Salary - [2500 yen × 8 hours × 22 days] = 440,000 yen
- There is little overtime. Interpreters who are currently working are leaving work at 18:30 to 19:00.
8. Eligibility: (Prerequisite) Japanese-English interpreter experience (over 3 years).
• Expertise is not necessary, but because the project crosses many industries, interpreters and translations of various industries may be shallow so it is better for you to have experienced.
• Those who are motivated to learn in different industries.
PC skills: Basic operations such as Word / Excel
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages. b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages. From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field. We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed. And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.