【Tokyo / Filipino】 Looking for a fast growing media English editor for the Philippines! Applicants who are currently living in Japan or holding the valid visa of Japan are requested to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tsukiji in Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
• Writer's care, coordination
• Research on Philippine products
Working hours：10: 00-19: 00
Holidays: Weekends Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays.
Salary and Company Benefits:
Expected annual Salary： JPY 3,000,000 ～ JPY 3,500,000
(+ Housing allowance available depending on experience and skill).
※ Monthly Income 200,000 - 230,000 Yen
◎ Social insurance Fully covered
◎ Rent subsidy system (30,000 yen a month for resident residents within 2 kilometers of the office)
◎ Transportation fee: Full payment
◎ All you can eat sweets & All you can drink!
◎ Book purchasing
◎ Support for participation fee for study group.
Job Requirements: 【Prerequisite】
• Japanese level: Daily conversation level (N3 or more)
. Experience: Fresher/ inexperienced highly encouraged to apply.
• Good in reading and writing in English
• To be able to use English at native level
• To have knowledge and understanding about Philippine culture and lifestyle
• Persons who have experience in writing and editing
• Experienced person who launched the service
• Positive and bright people
• People often using web media (SNS).
Apply Instruction: Send your update Resume to email@example.com